Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The semester is underway...

Today marks the beginning of what I think will be a very difficult semester. Apologies for the paucity of blog postings to come.

I wrote a lot this weekend while we were on excursion in Fez and Meknes, but they are more of the personal type of writing, so I'm not putting them on this blog.

I also hesitate to allow people to read them, because they are my earnest efforts to write well and truthfully and convincingly, but I acknowledge that nothing is really noteworthy. *Sigh*. I tried.

So, if you really feel the need to read what I've written so as to know that I'm alive and thinking and well, then here is the address to my "personal" blog: allisonashley.blogspot.com

The writing was for myself, therapeutic and enjoyable. I wanted to get thoughts on paper.

Do not judge the quality, please. It is what it is.

If you're into the more "travel writing" aspect of my time in Morocco, you'll have to settle for a decreasing amount of updates, as Arabic, French, and Human Development homework are piling up.

I am well. I loved Fez and Meknes. I'll post pictures on my photo site, the address of which is hidden somewhere below in an earlier post.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: