Thursday, December 27, 2007

I've been home for two weeks now...

And I'm happier than a clam.

I'll try to post a "debriefing" on Morocco sometime. I'm busy seeing people and spending time with the loved ones, currently.

For those of you who took the time to read everything I wrote in Morocco---- geeeezzz. Didn't you have anything better to do with your time? Thanks for suffering through all of it: the intestinal difficulties, the tears, the sappy silly stories about the boyfriend. Sorry you had to read a lot of what I wrote. I didn't know I had many readers... I just posted whatever I wanted to say. I'm sorry if I offended or bored, but it was my place to say things, good, bad, or infantile.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! And an Eid al-Kebir Moubarak, which was December 20 for all my friends in Morocco.

No comments: