Monday, August 20, 2007

Twelve days until I leave the country

My stomach ties up in knots every time I realize I have less than two weeks left in Kentucky. I am generally organized to go.... I have only a large frame backpack in which to take my belongings, so I can't plan on taking much of anything, really. While I'm thinking of it, I'm going to write my packing list. Sorry if this bores you. This is my blog. Deal with it.

-three pairs of pants (two jeans, one black yoga pant)
-long shorts
-four t-shirts
-two long sleeve shirts
-two camisoles (white and brown)
-two skirts
-socks
-underwear
-raincoat
-sweatshirt
-one or two "tablecloths" (the large pieces of fabric that I wrap and tie around myself, and call a dress)
-sweater
-(to dress up?-- brown skirt, burnt orange sweater)
-flip flops
-two pair tennis shoes
-one towel, one wash cloth
-swimsuit


That's all I can think of now. more will come later.

No comments: