Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The second journey of 2007

Now I sit in the former "study" of my apartment. It's been transformed into a catch-all room.... bookshelves remain, holding random odds and ends, my desk is full of junk, and my luggage and travel gear are strewn all over the room. Packing for international travel has gotten easier each time I've done it; it's not even 1pm the day before we depart and I'm almost ready to leave. But....... the state of the apartment is another story.

I'll probably be awake all night cleaning the apartment and packing it up to move out (I leave my little home at the end of May!).... pulling an all-nighter will definitely help me get used to the time change (7 hours ahead, I believe). I'll get on the plane in JFK and probably sleep all the way to Istanbul.

Oh....and reminder to self: finish scholarship application for Morocco study abroad.

So much to do, in only 20 hours. I have yet to feel that I'm actually going to Turkey and Greece.

This trip is going to be incredible.

No comments: