Thursday, March 15, 2007

Preparing for a year of travel

If all goes according to plan, this year is going to be positively amazing. The first week in April I'll be in Glasgow, Scotland at the World Irish Dancing Championships with my dad; May I'll be in Turkey and Greece; June in Poland and Germany; and finally I'll depart the US in late August for a semester in Morocco.

An insane amount of traveling. In effort to make the most of my traveling experiences, I've decided to start this blog. I want to have a record of all that I do, and also make my adventures easily accessible to friends and family who might be interested. This seemed a better method than sending mass emails. This way, I won't have to annoy anyone with loads of emails; people can stop by my blog if and when they want to.

I'll post here occasionally leading up to departure for Scotland. Hopefully I'll be able to update my Irish dancing family on the Worlds while I'm there! It will be fantastic!

Here's to a year of globe trotting!

No comments: